- 2. when you move your business to another country for a reason to help the company.
- 3. ventures when a commercial enterprise is undertaken jointly by two or more parties which otherwise retain their distinct identities
- 6. Alliance Where two companies make an alliance, then come together using both of their resources to achieve a common goal.
- 8. When you have many stores around the world but different people own the store.
- 9. the distribution of corporate profits to eligible shareholders
- 10. when you owe more money than you have
- 13. when a company conducts its affairs in its home country.
- 16. the selling of an action
- 18. Holds units of equity ownership in a corporation
- 19. When someone starts a business where they will take many risks.
- 20. an association of people united voluntarily to meet their economic, social needs
- 21. represents the value that would be returned to a company’s shareholders.
- 22. the person/corporation who owns trade-marks and business models
- 1. liability - personal savings cover company losses
- 4. a business owned by its members who use its products/services
- 5. the selling of goods and services using online websites
- 7. assembling/making goods
- 11. Units of equity ownership in a corporation
- 12. a company that has locations in other countries
- 14. When two companies combine either because one has purchased a controlling interest or because both companies combined their interest.
- 15. proprietorship A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business that is owned by one individual.
- 17. when you work with another person or many people. They all own a percentage of the business.
- 20. anything the business owns that contributes to building its wealth