BYZANTINE MONUMENTS OF ARTA
- 4. It is said that Saint Theodora's bones had been stolen by the __________.
- 5. The figure of the Almighty in Parigoritissa's _______________ is depicted along with the figures of the twelve prophets and wheels.
- 7. ________________ Komnenos Duke is Saint Theodora's son.
- 9. Saint Theodora's inside walls are covered with _______________.
- 10. Saint Theodora is the ______________ Saint of Arta.
- 12. The Lady _______________ department of the church of Parigoritissa remains incomplete.
- 14. In 1953 onwards Kato Panagia's monastery was turned into a _______________.
- 15. There is a large wing of sixteen _____________ at the back yard of Parigoritissa's Temple.
- 16. On the left side of the entrance of the temple the visitors can see the ___________ of Saint Theodora.
- 18. It is said that the monastery of Kato Panagia was built as an indication of repentance for marital ______________ towards Queen Theodora
- 19. ___________ is the main source of income in Kato Panagia's monastery.
- 20. Kato Panagia is celebrated on the 15th of _______________ each year.
- 1. The ________________ of Saint Theodora's Temple is divided into three phases.
- 2. Michael B' Komnenos Duke was the ___________ of Queen Theodora of Arta.
- 3. This Saint's temple is located in what used to be the area of the old Turkish bargain place in Arta.
- 6. Parigoritissa is another ________________ of Byzantine Art.
- 8. Saint Zacharias monastery was built at the ________________ of Kato Panagia's monastery.
- 11. Inside the yard of Kato Panagia's monastery is the chapel of Saint ____________.
- 13. On the large marble arch, at the entrance of Parigoritissa, there is an architectural ________________.
- 17. The ______________ of the dome have suffered a serious damage in Parigoritissa's temple.