cl1-m-addition & subtraction-l3
- 2. Difference of any number with this is the number itself.
- 5. It remains when you take away certain number from a group of numbers.
- 7. Number that is taken away.
- 8. The answer you get when you put the numbers together.
- 9. Made of a set of rods fixed to a base.
- 10. In abacus, right rod represents.
- 1. When two numbers are added the sum obtained is _______ than the two numbers.
- 3. Numbers arranged for vertical addition.
- 4. In subtraction the difference is always _______ minuend.
- 6. In addition the answer doesnot change even if their order is