- 3. Thick stem of a tree.
- 6. Plants with thin and hard stems.
- 7. Potatoes, ginger and turmeric are _______ stems.
- 9. Soft and beautifully coloured parts of a flower.
- 10. Part of the plant that grow fixed the plant in the soil.
- 11. Name a herb that we eat its seeds and leaves.
- 1. A plant having fibrous roots.
- 2. Plants that have thorns and thick leaves like stem.
- 4. Part of a plant moving towards downward.
- 5. Part of the plant that support the leaf.
- 6. The new growth from seed germination that grows upward.
- 8. A plant having tap roots.