- 2. The plant that have cones instead of flowers.
- 4. The trees that grow in marshy areas.
- 6. The pine, fir and cedar all are tall and straight trees found in
- 7. Plants that creep along the ground.
- 8. The part of plant that traps insects.
- 12. 5th June is celebrated as
- 1. Plants with long, ribbon like, narrow leaves.
- 3. The green part of desert plants contains chlorophyll and makes food.
- 5. Duckweed, water lettuce and water hyacinth are
- 9. Plants that have weak steams and cannot stand upright without any support.
- 10. A plant Shoot that have a high nutritional value and are rich in vitamins, cellulose and amino acids.
- 11. The roots grow out of the soil and water to breathe.