Coasts - weathering and mass movement
- 3. The type of weathering that occurs due to a reaction when water hits rock.
- 5. The breakdown of rock in situ.
- 6. The type of weathering that involves spray from the sea getting into a crack in a rock.
- 1. The type of weathering that results in rocks being disintegrated rather than decomposed.
- 2. The down-slope movement of rock, soil or mud under gravity.
- 4. The type of weathering that involves rainwater freezing in cracks and expanding leading to rocks breaking.