- 4. an instrument or device used for observing, checking, or keeping a continuous record of a process or quantity.
- 7. a small handheld device that is dragged across a flat surface to move the cursor on a computer screen,
- 8. flash drive an external flash drive, small enough to carry on a key ring, that can be used with any computer that has a USB port.
- 9. central processing unit.
- 10. irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.
- 13. effect, such as corrupting the system or destroying data.
- 16. a folding cover or holder, typically made of stiff paper or cardboard, for storing loose papers.
- 17. the collection of physical parts of a computer system
- 19. the working surface of a desk.
- 1. information system on the Internet that allows documents to be connected to other documents by hypertext links World wide web
- 2. something that views the web
- 3. an electronic device for storing and processing data,
- 5. System he software that supports a computer's basic functions, such as scheduling tasks, executing applications, and controlling peripherals.
- 6. a symbol or graphic representation on a screen of a program, option, or window, especially one of several for selection.
- 11. a panel of keys that operate a computer or typewriter.
- 12. a folder or box for holding loose papers that are typically arranged in a particular order for easy reference.
- 14. the web
- 15. a piece of code that is capable of copying itself and typically has a
- 17. drive a high-capacity, self-contained storage device containing a read-write mechanism plus one or more hard disks, inside a sealed unit.
- 18. (data) from one computer system to another, typically over the Internet.