- 2. official name of the virus as designated by the World Health Organization
- 4. percentage of infected people recover without needing hospital treatment
- 6. A sub-microscopic infectious agent that replicates only inside the living cells of an organism
- 7. a clinical trial in which blood is transfused from recovered COVID-19 patients to a coronavirus patient who is in critical condition?
- 1. more effective at removing the coronavirus from your hands
- 3. which is NOT listed by the WHO as a symptom of coronavirus?
- 5. first case of novel coronavirus was identified in
- 8. which organ in the body does this coronavirus primarily attack