- 1. One of the main symptoms of COVID-19.
- 2. Supplies/gear used for staying safe.
- 8. What should be taken at the start of shift.
- 9. A biological preparation providing immunity to a
- 10. Another word for isolation.
- 11. It is important to practice proper hygiene at work and at _______.
- 13. Country where COVID-19 started.
- 14. To disinfect.
- 17. Wash your hands for ________ seconds.
- 18. The virus is primarily transmitted through this.
- 20. Do not come to work if you have any _________ of COVID-19.
- 1. _______ your cough or sneeze with a tissue (then dispose) or your elbow.
- 3. infectious disease.
- 4. Removes 99.9% of germs.
- 5. A disinfectant may be created, by mixing one-half cup _______ into one gallon of water.
- 6. We all need to help reduce the ______ of COVID-19.
- 7. Widespread disease.
- 12. _____ are mandatory for caregivers at all times.
- 15. If you test positive for COVID-19, you should call the _____________ immediately.
- 16. Utilize an alcohol solution of at least ____ percent.
- 19. Stay _____ if you are sick.
- 21. Maintain social distance, keep ___ feet apart.