CPSC 480 SE HFSD Chapter 11
- 5. The best spike tests include attempting to fix a .... .... of the bugs
- 6. Close second priority is for your code to be .... and understandable by other developers
- 7. The first step when dealing with a new chunk of unfamiliar code is to get it under ...... control
- 8. When new bug fix tasks appear on your board, your customer might need to re-.... the work left in the current iteration
- 10. You should always be .... with your customer
- 13. To help you estimate how long it will take to fix a collection of bugs in software you are unfamiliar with, use a .... ....
- 14. When fixing bugs you are fixing ....
- 1. At the end of a spike test you have a good idea what your team's .... .... .... is
- 2. Top priority is for your code to ....
- 3. You can account for your team's gut feeling about a collection of bugs by factoring in their .... in your bug fixing estimate
- 4. Take .... for all the code in your software, not just the bits that you wrote
- 8. You should be .... of your software.
- 9. Fixing bugs becomes .... or sometimes full stories on your board
- 11. Before you change anything, get all your code ....
- 12. A spike test should be around a .... in duration