Crossword 1: Capital cities of the world
- 2. Which capital city held the 2012 Olympics?
- 3. Which capital city houses St Basil’s Cathedral?
- 6. What is the capital of the United Arab Emirates?
- 8. Known as the ‘Lion City’, which Asian capital is home to the Gardens of the Bay?
- 13. The capital of Nepal, this city gives panoramic views of the Himalayas and – on a clear day - Mount Everest.
- 14. Which European capital city appears in the title of a 2008 film starring Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson?
- 15. What country has the capital Havana?
- 17. What is the oldest capital city in Europe?
- 18. What is the capital of India?
- 19. Which capital city surrounds the world’s smallest country?
- 20. What is the world’s most northerly capital city?
- 1. What is the capital city of Jamaica?
- 4. What is the capital of Australia?
- 5. With a population of over 20 million people, what is the largest capital city in the world?
- 7. What is the capital of Romania?
- 9. Which city was the capital of the United States before Washington D.C?
- 10. Also known as the ‘City of Spas’, which capital city does the Danube River flow through?
- 11. Which country has the capital Oslo?
- 12. Which capital city has the airport code LIS?
- 16. What is the capital of Egypt?