- 2. data dater that has personal information such as your maiden name or your date of birth
- 5. a person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data.
- 6. you use it to login to websites and files
- 9. Need to be attached to a file
- 10. not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.
- 1. what you do without getting permission to do it first
- 3. a type of malicious software designed to block access to a computer system until a sum of money is paid.
- 4. Opens a back door which allows more malware to be loaded
- 7. Uses vulnerabilities to move into your machine.
- 8. when somebody sends an email giving you false information to make you give them something