Daniel in the Lions Den
- 5. The time frame of the decree.
- 6. Who the men of the kingdom should tremble before.
- 8. The tribe Daniel was from.
- 10. The building the king live in.
- 11. What God sent to shut the lions' mouths.
- 14. The time of day the king labored until to deliver Daniel.
- 16. Daniel's job title.
- 18. The name of the king during this period.
- 20. The type of spirit Daniel had.
- 21. What the king sealed what was laid on the mouth of the den with.
- 1. The number of times Daniel prayed each day.
- 2. What those who disobeyed the decree could be cast into.
- 3. What could not be done to a decree or stature of the king.
- 4. The other presidents and princes found Daniel to be this.
- 7. The decree was made according to the law of.
- 9. The time the king arose in the morning to go to the den.
- 12. The tone of voice the king cried unto Daniel with.
- 13. The length of time the King said Daniel served his God.
- 14. What was laid upon the mouth of the den.
- 15. What the presidents, governors, princes, counselors, and captains consulted to establish.
- 17. What the king said should be multiplied unto all that dwell in the earth.
- 19. The city Daniel's window opened towards.