Do you know who said all these quotes from “Brooklyn Nine-Nine”?
4. "My snitches are the best. The key is to always send them handwritten thank-you notes."
5. "Move over, Peralta! Move over! Okay. And if I may do a third toast, it'll be focused primarily on the mango yogurt."
6. "Better get some corticosteroids to treat that laryngeal fracture. Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to call him a dirtbag."
8. "Love, it sustains you. It's like oatmeal."
11. "The English language cannot fully capture the depth and complexity of my thoughts, so I’m incorporating emojis into my speech to better express myself. Winky face.”
12. "Yes, please. Take me to the land of vending machines." (last name only)
1. "I'm just kidding. I know you were. It's like an eclipse. You should always look at it with both eyes wide open. Full on."
2. "I wasn't hurt that badly. The doctor said all my bleeding was internal. That's where the blood's supposed to be!"
3. "It'll be the perfect opportunity to update my rankings. Can we stop at home for a pizza bib?"
7. "I didn't understand why people care so much about their dumb dogs till I got a dumb dog myself. I've only had Arlo for a day and a half, but if anything happened to him, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself."
9. "Okay, I get it. She's smart and lovable; you're scrappy and lovable; together you're just lovable and lovable."
10. "Can't spill food on your shirt if you're not wearing one." (last name only)