Dublin Ireland Crossword by irelandposters.com
- 3. The Patron Saint of Ireland.
- 4. There are 32 in the Irish Republic
- 7. She wheeled her wheelbarrow through streets broad and narrow..
- 10. Twin stacks mainly frequented by birds.
- 12. A central point in Dublin City.
- 14. River that flows through central Dublin.
- 1. Did he get the boot, a park monument.
- 2. A small token to cross this bridge in 1816.
- 5. From on high they now sit at the base of this monument.
- 6. There are 4 in Ireland.
- 8. Headquarters of the 1916 Easter Uprising.
- 9. "Evil Thrives when good men stand idly by", he said.
- 11. Famous beverage brewed in Dublin.
- 13. Imprisoned writer would not be tamed.