Dust Explosion Prevention
- 2. Store dust in these (2 words)
- 3. When combustible dusts ignite, it may result in this (2 words)
- 5. A chemical required for a combustible dust explosion
- 7. A dust explosion happens when combustible dust is __________in air and is ignited
- 9. Dust explosions occur when a dispersed combustible material is present in high enough ___________.
- 11. Any material that has the ability to disperse in air and catch fire and explode when exposed to an ignition source (2 words)
- 12. An example of a solid organic combustible dust hazard
- 15. This is required to ignite any given powder (an abbreviation)
- 16. An example of a textile that can cause a dust hazard
- 17. A term often used to describe combustible dust explosions
- 18. The minimum ignition energy required to ignite any given powder depends on this quality of a particle
- 1. Type of assessment that can be done to prevent combustible dust explosions (2 words)
- 4. One of the five elements required for a combustible dust explosion
- 6. The model that describes the five elements that are necessary for a combustible dust explosion to occur (2 words)
- 8. What is sign of a combustible dust explosion? (2 words)
- 10. An explosion hazard exists when dusts are ___________.
- 11. One type of prevention measure for combustible dust hazards (2 words)
- 13. A potential consequence of a combustible dust explosion
- 14. If signs of a combustible dust explosion are noted, do this.