Echoes of Liberty
- 3. A body of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is acknowledged to be governed.
- 6. Of or relating to France or its people or language.
- 11. The action or state of attaining or having attained spiritual knowledge or insight.
- 12. Of or relating to Napoleon Bonaparte.
- 13. A moral or legal entitlement to have or do something.
- 15. A form of government with a monarch at the head.
- 1. Relating to the present or recent times as opposed to the remote past.
- 2. A machine with a heavy blade sliding vertically in grooves, used for beheading people.
- 4. The action of one object coming forcibly into contact with another.
- 5. A system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state.
- 7. A state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives.
- 8. Denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis.
- 9. The dominant social system in medieval Europe.
- 10. A forcible overthrow of a government or social order, in favor of a new system.
- 14. The aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community.