- 2. : In economics, this refers to rivalry between several agents for the same market.
- 6. : entry into a country of goods or services from another country
- 9. : A sharp downturn in general economic activity.
- 12. : It is a practice to record all the flows, expenses and revenues of the company.
- 13. : decrease in the general price level
- 16. : It is a fraction of the capital of a listed company
- 17. : the situation of a person who wants to work and has the capacity to do so, but finds himself or herself jobless in spite of searching.
- 20. : Rising prices of goods and services.
- 1. : means the positive change in the production of goods and services in an economy over a given period.
- 3. : the sum of a company's sales of goods or services over an accounting period.
- 4. : a person who starts a business
- 5. : Excess of expenditure over earnings.
- 7. : to be prudent in spending, to set aside money for a particular purpose.
- 8. : a situation in which one supplier has an exclusive position on a product or service offered to a multitude of buyers.
- 10. : periodic payment, paid by an employer to a salaried employee
- 11. : Situation of a business owner who cannot pay his debts, keep his commitments.
- 14. : an immediate expenditure intended to increase the wealth of the person incurring it in the long term
- 15. : Also called a firm, it is an organisation whose purpose is to produce and supply goods or services to a set of customers.
- 18. : selling part of the production of goods or services in the other country
- 19. : A financial institution that collects deposits from the public and extends credit to businesses and households.