- 3. A line is the path of a moving ________________
- 6. _______________________ Texture is creating the visual effect of texture by slowly drawing lines, shapes, and values
- 8. The SIX initials of the Natural Spectrum Color Order __________________________
- 9. The tool an artist uses, as well as the _______________________ of their hand, can change a line’s quality.
- 12. ________________________ is shading, or lightness and darkness used to enhance a line drawing.
- 14. The three ___________________________ of color are: hue, value, and intensity.
- 15. Organic shapes are _________________________ shapes
- 16. _________________________ is the response of vision to wavelengths of light.
- 1. Line _____________________________ is the unique character of any line.
- 2. ______________________ is an enclosed space having only two dimensions (length and width)
- 4. _________________________ is how the surfaces of objects feel and look.
- 5. _____________________________shapes are man made shapes and can require a formula to create them.
- 7. Forms are three dimensional (length, width, and depth) and encloses ________________________
- 10. Shading creates the illusion of ______________________________
- 11. Shapes can be geometric or ________________________
- 13. ________________________ can express feelings, sketch ideas, design, divide space, make shapes and textures.