End of Unit Test - Hazards Y12 Geography
- 4. Which country has over 80,000 deaths from COVID-19?
- 5. In terms of frequency, COVID-19 is the first of its kind, but it is simlar to MERS and ...
- 6. Most earthquakes occur on the Ring of Fire. This is an example of the ? distribution
- 7. Places that have a high population ? have a higher rate of COVID-19
- 10. Another word for temporal
- 11. Not social distancing is an example of ? the impact of a hazard
- 14. The scale on which earthquake magnitude is measured
- 15. Death and infection numbers are examples of ? impacts.
- 17. How often a hazard occurs
- 18. The intensity of a hazard
- 1. How interconnected countries are; those countries that are ... have more cases of COVID-19
- 2. How long a hazard lasts
- 3. COVID-19 is what type of virus?
- 5. 187 countries have COVID-19; this is an example of the ? of spatial impact
- 8. The Haiti 2010 earthquake lasted how many seconds?
- 9. COVID-19 is an ? disease
- 12. Corona is latin for ...
- 13. The country you live in is a ? factor that can affect vulnerability to ecological hazards like COVID-19
- 16. Building damage is an example of a risek to be ? for natural hazards like earthquakes