English Plus Episode 655 Vocabulary Building | Street Art
- 2. If you describe someone as an ______ person, you mean that they are extremely well known because they have a high position in society or they have done something impressive.
- 4. A ______ is a color.
- 8. Something that is done under the ______ of a person or organization is done with their official support and backing.
- 10. Remunerative work is work that you are paid for.
- 1. If something such as a process, theory, or machine is ______d, it is improved by having small changes made to it.
- 3. A ______ is something that causes a lot of trouble or suffering to a group of people.
- 5. If something ______s, it happens immediately after another event, usually as a result of it.
- 6. A town, country, or economy that has been ______d is one that has been damaged so much that it is almost completely destroyed.
- 7. If you ______ a weapon, tool, or piece of equipment, you carry and use it.
- 9. An ______ is an official pardon granted to a group of prisoners by the state.