English Plus Episode 658 Vocabulary Building | Jeanealogy
- 3. A ______ supporter or believer is very loyal to a person, organization, or set of beliefs, and supports them strongly.
- 5. Sartorial means relating to clothes and to the way they are made or worn.
- 8. If you say that something such as a feeling or claim is ______, you think that it is reasonable and justified.
- 9. A ______ is something that is sold for money.
- 1. If you describe something as ______, you mean that it is unnecessary, and often harmful or upsetting.
- 2. Extrinsic reasons, forces, or factors exist outside the person or situation they affect.
- 3. If you put something in a ______ position, you place it cleverly in a position where it will be most useful or have the most effect.
- 4. If you ______ something, you strongly want to have it for yourself.
- 6. A tool, machine, or material that is ______ can be used for many different purposes.
- 7. Hallowed is used to describe something that is respected and admired, usually because it is old, important, or has a good reputation.