- 4. nowadays it has become very important to get rid of a lot of garbage.
- 7. to become liquefied by warmth or heat.
- 8. the trees disappear
- 9. it is growing rapidly these days.
- 11. is a sudden, calamitous event.
- 13. wild animals habitat
- 14. to get up from lying, sitting, or kneeling posture.
- 15. there are plenty of them in the seas and oceans.
- 17. the animals live here.
- 18. consequence of ice melting.
- 1. animal species that are running out.
- 2. there are several varieties of this as well for example: water, air and sun.
- 3. there can be so much for example: air, water and soil.
- 5. this place where people live.
- 6. another name for a reproduced energy sources.
- 8. an illnessof people,animals,plants
- 10. the consequence of cut the trees.
- 12. same compost.
- 16. synonymous with rubbish, one of a kind is electronic.