Episode 660 Vocabulary Builder | Master of the Wordless Theater
- 4. A ______ is someone who is running away or hiding, usually in order to avoid being caught by the police.
- 5. A ______ is money or property which someone leaves to you when they die.
- 8. A ______ is a small difference in sound, feeling, appearance, or meaning.
- 9. An ______ person is lively and energetic and never seems to be depressed.
- 1. A performer's ______ is all the plays or pieces of music that he or she has learned and can perform.
- 2. A ______ is a habit or characteristic that someone has which is considered rather strange, foolish, or bad but which is also considered unimportant.
- 3. A ______ interest or emotion is one that is very intense.
- 6. Someone who is ______ is quick and skillful in their thoughts, behavior, or actions.
- 7. To ______ an idea or quality means to be a symbol or expression of that idea or quality.
- 10. Something that is ______ is very plain in appearance.