Episode 725 Peaks and Politics Word Power
- 2. If you ______ in a situation or experience, you enjoy it very much.
- 4. Someone who is ______ is not very friendly and does not like to spend time with other people.
- 5. When you consider something in ______, you think about it afterwards, and often have a different opinion about it from the one that you had at the time.
- 7. A ______ is a state of great confusion or excitement.
- 8. The ______ of somebody happens when you say or write very unpleasant things about that person, so that people will have a lot opinion of him/her.
- 9. To ______ something that people think is important or holy means to do something to it or say something about it which is offensive.
- 1. If a country ______es another country or an area of land, it seizes it and takes control of it.
- 3. If you say that someone is ______ing a situation, you disapprove of them because they are using it to gain an advantage for themselves, rather than trying to help other people or do what is right.
- 4. ______ is unselfish concern for other people's happiness and welfare.
- 6. ______ is strong disagreement or fighting.