Episode 753 Word Power | Meaningful Measurement
- 5. Something that is ______ is in a state of complete disorder and confusion.
- 7. If someone or something ______s a particular feeling, atmosphere, or situation, they cause it to occur.
- 8. If you say that you ______ something, you think it is very wrong or immoral.
- 9. The ______ of a problem or argument is the most important or difficult part of it which affects everything else.
- 1. If something is ______, it is well planned, so that it is clear and sensible and all its parts go well with each other.
- 2. ______ means extremely old or extremely old-fashioned.
- 3. If you say that one situation is ______d on another, you mean that the first situation can be true or real only if the second one is true or real.
- 4. Something that is ______ is not straight or not level with what it should be level with.
- 6. ______ is a lot of discussion and argument about something, often involving strong feelings of anger or disapproval.
- 8. ______ is the act of breaking up officially an organization or institution, or of formally ending a parliament.