Exercise for your brain
- 1. Swapping these with friends can help spice up your diet.
- 4. Make sure to wear one when riding your bike.
- 8. This important liquid prevents kidney damage and can decrease your risk of kidney stones.
- 13. Practice that helps mental health.
- 15. Getting enough ____ can help with problems related to memory and thinking.
- 16. Fun sport to play outdoors as a family.
- 17. ____ reduces the risk of cognitive decline and dementia. You may also do this by the pool or in your hammock.
- 18. Helps prevent skin damage.
- 20. Helps prevent COVID-19.
- 21. Engaging in a game of ____ helps your brain health. Chances are you've driven over one of them in the past week.
- 2. These can help catch disease early.
- 3. This type of diet has been shown to improve heart health.
- 5. A habit to keep you healthy that requires soap and water.
- 6. Outdoor activity that produces a flower, fruit or vegetable.
- 7. Risk factor for numerous diseases.
- 9. Tai chi can build this.
- 10. ____ your mind could have long-term and short-term benefits for your brain.
- 11. An allergy trigger.
- 12. What to wear when you enter a healthcare facility.
- 14. Visit the peacehealth.org ____ to view health articles.
- 19. Largest organ of the body.