Exploring Colonialism's Legacy on Language and Culture
- 2. Engage in a close fight or struggle without weapons; wrestle.
- 4. Develop or be developed so as to make international influence or operation possible.
- 5. Moving or operating in a single direction.
- 10. The forces or properties which stimulate growth, development, or change within a system or process.
- 11. Spread throughout (something); pervade.
- 12. (of a loud noise) Be repeated several times as an echo.
- 14. Leadership or dominance, especially by one state or social group over others.
- 15. Something regarded as a complex combination of things.
- 1. franca A language that is adopted as a common language between speakers whose native languages are different.
- 3. Increase rapidly in numbers; multiply.
- 6. Originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native.
- 7. Something that serves as a sign or evidence of a specified fact, event, or quality.
- 8. A particular type of spreading effect or process.
- 9. Focusing on European culture or history to the exclusion of a wider view of the world.
- 13. seriously at risk of extinction.