www.fantasticfridges.com Young Learners Pages 1
- 4. At 100 degrees C water will start to do this
- 7. A substance can be a solid,------ or gas
- 9. The motor that moves refrigerant around is called this
- 10. What kind of heaters use refrigeration? (two words)
- 11. Where do you keep milk so it keeps fresh?
- 12. This is the opposite of hot
- 13. CO2 is Carbon -------
- 14. Device used to measure temperature
- 15. Evaporation is when a liquid becomes a..
- 1. When you are using refrigeration at all the stages of food production it is called a cold ----
- 2. When ice turns into water it does this
- 3. Where do you keep ice cream so it doesnt melt?
- 5. Condensation is when a steam becomes this
- 6. Global ------- Potential
- 8. What is the liquid (or gas)inside the fridge circuit called?
- 12. What does C stand for when we are measuring Temperatures?