Finding Your Narrative Voice
- 5. The art of storytelling or the way a story is told.
- 7. The quality of being genuine and believable.
- 9. The spoken words of characters in a story, used to convey their thoughts, feelings, and actions.
- 12. The particular point of view or way of looking at things that a writer uses to tell a story.
- 13. The unique style and tone through which a story is narrated.
- 14. The words and phrases used to communicate meaning and convey the writer's message.
- 1. The particular way in which something is written, including the writer's word choices, sentence structures, and literary devices.
- 2. of view The angle from which a story is told, usually first-person or third-person.
- 3. The level of interest and attention a reader has in a story.
- 4. Feedback given to a writer on their work, often with suggestions for improvement.
- 6. A person or being represented in a story, often with their own unique voice and perspective.
- 8. vision The unique perspective and approach that a writer brings to their work.
- 10. The process of reviewing and making changes to a written work to improve its clarity, effectiveness, and overall quality.
- 11. structure The way in which sentences are constructed, including their length, complexity, and syntax.