- 2. Cut something into smaller pieces using a knife
- 4. Cut something into slices
- 6. Combine several things together
- 7. Soak a substance in a marinate
- 8. A set of instructions for preparing a dish
- 11. To provide or supply with something ornamental; adorn; decorate
- 13. Cooked or browned in a pan containing a small quantity of butter, oil, or other fat.
- 15. A substance that gives a smooth, shiny surface to something.
- 16. To mix with a spoon
- 17. Blend over itself
- 1. Heat a liquid to a temperature at which is bubblier
- 3. To strip (something) of its skin, rind, bark etc.
- 4. Stays just below boiling point
- 5. A portion of food cut into small, short strips
- 9. Mix butter and sugar together
- 10. A soup made with ingredients that have been pureed.
- 12. To stir vigorously
- 13. Tear or cut into shreds
- 14. Cut something into small cubes
- 15. Decorate or embellish