- 5. shoes used for playing football.
- 7. tells the players what to do.
- 12. protects your head from injuries.
- 13. play where multiple defenders rush the qb.
- 15. plays the role of wide receiver and lineman
- 16. break after 2 quarters.
- 17. protects the qb and opens up holes for the running backs.
- 18. when a team fails to punt or get a 1st down.
- 19. tackled behind the line of scrimmage.
- 20. a kick usually performed on 4th down.
- 1. when players cross the line of scrimmage before the play starts
- 2. a kick that travels just over 10 yards.
- 3. used to grip the football to throw
- 4. when a player crosses into the end zone scoring a point.
- 6. counts as 2 points for the opposing team
- 8. person who snaps the ball to the qb.
- 9. extra point attempt after a touchdown.
- 10. strategy to move the ball down the field.
- 11. when an opposing player catches the pass
- 14. used as extra grip when catching the football