- 2. The 2022 World Cup will be held in _____.
- 3. When a team knocks it out of bounds behind the opposing team’s goal (the endline), the opposing team is awarded a _____ kick.
- 4. A player can get how many yellow cards until it equals a red card? (spell it out)
- 6. In North America football is known as _____.
- 7. Offensive player whose job is to score goals.
- 9. The only player that is allowed to use their hands to stop the ball.
- 11. When the ball completely crosses the sideline
- 12. When a goal is scored, the opposing team brings the ball back to the middle of the field at the _____ spot.
- 16. The player that keeps the defensive and offensive lines connected.
- 17. _____ is one of the defending principles.
- 1. One of the attacking principles is _____.
- 4. How many goals is a hat trick (spell it out)
- 5. A handball inside the penalty area results in a_____ kick.
- 7. In the modern football a goalkeeper plays as a _____.
- 8. The 2018 Men's World Cup took place in _____.
- 10. A player can get how many red cards in a single game? (spell it out)
- 13. A professional football game is played in how many minutes (spell it out)
- 14. Each team fields _____ players at the professional level (spell it out)
- 15. What is another name for the football field?