Fun with NAMs - winter holidays
- 3. the process by which agents cause changes in chromosomes and genes.
- 4. subject of "Animal Liberation"
- 7. the capacity to experience feelings and sensations
- 9. the sequence of events that leads from the exposure to a chemical to a final negative effect on a biological system
- 10. the scientific study of the set of metabolites present within an organism, cell, or tissue.
- 11. a little can get you younger, a lot can get you dead
- 1. 1st women to obtain a doctorate in science in Europe
- 2. aims to help reduce the uncertainties in cell and tissue-based in vitro method derived chemical safety predictions.
- 5. published in 1975 "Animal Liberation"
- 6. when exposure to one toxic agent causes a decrease in the effect produced by another toxic agent.
- 8. the ability of a test method or of a procedure to be accurately and reliably performed in different, competent laboratories