- 3. A place in Tokyo __________ you can see lots of animals.(2)
- 6. A country in South America __________ is known for carnival, soccer and Christ the Redeemer.
- 8. The English title for the person __________ we call, "Kocho Sensei" in Japan.
- 11. It is the capital of England, and the place __________ you can see Big Ben.
- 13. It is a city in Nagano __________ is famous for wine.
- 15. The name of the snowman __________ appears in the animation, Frozen.
- 18. The name of the planet __________ we live on.
- 19. A famous track and field athlete __________ is from Jamaica.(2)
- 21. The sport __________ Ichiro Suzuki is known for.
- 22. a famous president __________ motto is, "make America great again." (2)
- 1. He was a basketball player for the Lakers __________ we call the "Mamba". (2)
- 2. The month __________ the school year begins in Japan.
- 4. A city in Nagano prefecture __________ you can see one of the most famous castles in Japan
- 5. A medical professional __________ takes care of or teeth.
- 7. A tennis player __________ mom is Japanese and dad is American.(2)
- 9. It is used __________ we want to find the meaning of a word.
- 10. A basketball player __________ played for the Chicago Bulls and is known for his Nike sneakers.(2)
- 12. A president __________ has a special hairstyle.
- 14. This is the food __________ Japan is most famous for.
- 16. A country is Asia __________ is known as the land of the rising sun.
- 17. This is the month __________ the new school year starts in North America.
- 20. It is a fruit __________ Nagano is famous for.