- 2. What month was Prince George born?
- 4. Strong Green hero
- 11. Who did Anne Hathaway play in Les Miserables?
- 12. Who is Mario's brother
- 13. Who is older Jeremy Corbyn or Theresa May?
- 14. What star sign would someone born on August 24th be?
- 16. What's the biggest animal in the world?
- 17. In what franchise would you find the character Katniss Everdeen?
- 20. A guitar has how many strings?
- 21. All the countries that England colonized
- 24. What did Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams collectively create?
- 26. What fruit takes the scientific name Mangifera indica?
- 1. What does the AC button on a calculator stand for?
- 3. In Harry Potter, what is the name of The Weasley's house?
- 5. Name of the worlds largest ocean
- 6. What relationship were Monica and Ross in Friends?
- 7. How many valves does the heart have?
- 8. Which country is brie cheese originally from?
- 9. What does He stand for on the periodic table?
- 10. Who is manager of the England football team as of 2020?
- 15. Which city had the first ever fashion week?
- 18. What is the capital of Iceland?
- 19. Who painted the Mona Lisa?
- 22. Which planet is closest to the sun?
- 23. If all of the states of America were placed in alphabetical order, what would be last
- 25. How many times has Andy Murray won Wimbledon playing singles?