- 2. Which country has a beaver as a national embem?
- 5. What is the capital city of Belarus?
- 6. The ancient Greeks called this the "food of the Gods"
- 9. In what city did Hitler commit suicide?
- 10. Which Trench is the deepest point in any ocean?
- 11. What is the main language spoken in Venezuela?
- 14. What revolution ended in 1799
- 15. Which country employed the first police woman?
- 1. The capital of New Zealand
- 3. What continent was explored by David Livingstone?
- 4. The direction tornadoes spin in the southern hemisphere
- 7. What is the world's lowest country?
- 8. Which continent covers the largest area?
- 10. The capital of the first socialist state in the world
- 12. sho is the only English King to be known as Great?
- 13. In which country is Inner Mongolia?