The Global Graph Celebration Day Puzzle
- 2. A fundamental unit of data that represents a single entity or object in a graph.
- 5. A graphy machine learning technique that mimics how the human brain works.
- 7. An investigative journalist organization that uses Neo4j to uncover financial corruption around the world.
- 9. A space agency that uses Neo4j to store and analyze decades of space knowledge.
- 13. Often depicted as a line or arrow in a graph.
- 14. Fully-managed cloud service for deploying and running Neo4j graph databases.
- 15. A social media platform that's built on graph and uses connections to connect users.
- 16. A site where you can take free graph courses online and get certified by Neo4j.
- 17. The process of examining complex data and information for insights.
- 19. A graphy use case widely used in retail to make you consider buying more products.
- 1. A SQL equivalent of relationship that is not as efficient for making deep traversals.
- 3. An algorithm that finds the shortest path or paths between two nodes.
- 4. Powerful and user-friendly tool for exploring and visualizing graph data in Neo4j.
- 6. This type of data consists of triples, which represent a subject, predicate and object.
- 8. Query language that allows users to write queries that traverse the nodes and edges of a graph.
- 10. A full stack framework combining GraphQL, React, Apollo, and Neo4j Database.
- 11. A Swiss mathematician and physicist credited with inventing the modern notation for representing graphs.
- 12. An algorithm based on the webgraph, used by Google to rank searches.
- 18. One of the most widely used graph database management systems in the world.