"GOOD JOB" by Alicia Keys
- 2. To be aware of a sound through your ears.
- 5. A long, hard surface built for vehicles to drive on.
- 7. The part of a vehicle that uses oil, electricity, or steam to make it move.
- 8. People who teach, especially in a school or similar institution.
- 11. The front part of the head where the eyes, nose, and mouth are.
- 13. The first half of the day, from the time when the sun rises until the middle of the day.
- 14. The earth and all the people, places, and things on it.
- 1. A very brave person that a lot of people admire.
- 3. The brightness that shines from the sun, from fire, or from an object, allowing you to see things.
- 4. The two flat parts on the ends of your legs that you stand on.
- 6. The part of a building or room that you open or close to get inside it or out of it.
- 9. The ability to be very active without becoming tired.
- 10. The organ inside your chest that sends blood around your body.
- 12. People who you know well and like, but who are not related to you.