- 2. ___ is an annual celebration around the time of Christmas that concludes with a feast named Karamu.
- 4. If you travel during the holidays, you may bring back a ___ as a token of memory.
- 5. “___ Tell Me” is a famous Christmas song by Ariana Grande.
- 7. ___ are traditionally Christmas-themed folk songs.
- 8. “At ___ I no more desire a rose / Than wish a snow in May’s new-fangled mirth” (Shakespeare in Love’s Labour’s Lost, Act 1, Scene 1)
- 9. ___ Monday is a momentous day for online shopping.
- 1. People decorate ___ houses during the holidays.
- 3. ___ are toy soldier statues which people collect. They also have to do with the title of a famous ballet.
- 6. ___ is a popular fragrance used in homes around the time of Christmas.