Havana's Hued Horizons
- 1. The capital city of Cuba.
- 3. People native to or residing in Cuba.
- 4. Involving or causing a complete or dramatic change.
- 5. Property that is or may be inherited; an inheritance.
- 7. Vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.
- 10. A style or method of cooking, especially as characteristic of a particular country, region, or establishment.
- 12. The study of past events, particularly in human affairs.
- 13. A painting or other work of art executed directly on a wall.
- 15. Full of energy and life.
- 2. The art or practice of designing and constructing buildings.
- 6. The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination.
- 8. Relating to or characteristic of a colony or colonies.
- 9. The ideas, customs, and social behavior of a particular people or society.
- 11. A public road in a city, town, or village.
- 14. The nonphysical part of a person which is the seat of emotions and character; the soul.