Health revision activity
- 2. exercise can reduce...
- 3. how many minutes should you exercise for if you have good aerobic fitness
- 6. what is a good source of thiamin vitamin b1
- 8. what is lost through sweating
- 11. when eating healthy and doing regular exercise, what are you balancing?
- 13. what is the measurement for aerobic fitness
- 15. what does vitamin E do?
- 16. after calculating the amount of oxygen a person uses in a minute doing hard exercise, what units do you divide it by?
- 17. what is one barrier to participating in regular exercise?
- 19. what muscular fitness is the ability to continue to exert power over an extended period without excessive fatigue
- 1. being dehydrated from exercising can increase...
- 4. folic acid is important for...
- 5. as we get older our body becomes...
- 7. how can you reduce the risk of having a stroke?
- 9. what can cooling down after exercising prevent?
- 10. what exercise is an example of maximum strength
- 12. what disease can exercise reduces the risk of?
- 14. a main source of calcium
- 18. a main source of iron
- 20. stress can be controlled through exercise to control...
- 21. what illness can a person get from iron deficiency