- 2. accordance with the rules or standards; legitimate.
- 3. or showing a confident and forceful personality.
- 4. quality of bending easily without breaking.
- 6. mind receptive to different opinions and ideas, as in Her open mind could see merit in the new method.
- 9. or allowing what happens or what others do, without active response or resistance.
- 11. action of leading a group of people or an the process of working together to the same end. organization.
- 12. imparting or exchanging of information or news.
- 13. knowledge of one's own character, feelings, motives, and desires.
- 15. process of working together to the same end.
- 16. ability to control oneself, in particular one's emotions and desires or the expression of them in one's behavior, especially in difficult situations.
- 17. (Latin: adaptō "fit to, adjust") is a feature of a system or of a process.
- 19. characterized by or giving attention.
- 20. small alteration or movement made to achieve a desired fit, appearance, or result.
- 1. or likely to attack or confront; characterized by or resulting from aggression.
- 5. in activity for enjoyment and recreation rather than a serious or practical purpose.
- 7. vigorous or determined attempt.
- 8. is defined as the quality of being able to be counted on or relied upon.
- 10. action of working with someone to produce or create something.
- 14. intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval.
- 18. way that someone or something looks.