- 3. what type of stress is short term.
- 5. An earthquake is an example of what kind of stress?
- 10. number of breath you take in one minuet
- 12. ________ is a type of stress which can cause health problems.
- 18. implies that to a certain point, a specific amount of stress is healthy, useful, and beneficial.
- 21. The autonomic nervous system is controlled by what?
- 22. _____ is one of the key stress hormones released from a portion of the adrenal glands called the adrenal cortex.
- 23. What is the first stage of the General Adaptation Syndrome?
- 24. ______ are described as the irritating, frustrating, distressing incidents that occur daily.
- 1. What is often thought of as an negative, and can be positive and helpful.
- 2. What is the body’s natural state of balance or stability?
- 4. What had major impact on stress due to phones, Facebook, email, etc. That got it's own name.
- 6. people expiring ______ seem to always be in a rush, but usually are late
- 7. a crazy life, life in turmoil, life disintegrating, life out of balance and a state of life that calls for another way of living is what______?
- 8. based on genetics, coping style, thinking style, environment, social skills.
- 9. Frequency, Intensity, and time or duration are part of the ______ formula.
- 10. Another word for Carotid pulse______
- 11. What is Epinephrine known as?
- 13. In what area of the brain is the hypothalamus located?
- 14. Dimensions of holistic health that has forgetfulness, and boredom is______?
- 15. When you are placing one hand on the upper part of your chest and placing one hand over your navel, you are checking your _______.
- 16. What encompasses physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, and social demensions?
- 17. What does the root stasis mean?
- 19. What is a stimulus that initiates the stress response?
- 20. The fight-or-flight response is the body’s way of helping us _____.