- 2. Focuses on the physical or biological aspects of disease and illness, diagnosing and treating.
- 6. Fill in the blank. Acts to reduce social _____
- 8. Fill in the blank. Create _____ environments
- 9. Fill in the blank. Strengthen ____ action
- 11. Prevents arrival and transmission of infectious diseases from other countries
- 12. A strategy for health promotion in the Ottawa Charter that refers to actions designed to gain support from governments
- 13. Fill in the blank. Develop personal ____
- 14. The process of enabling people to increase control over, and to improve, their health.
- 15. Fill in the blank. Build ___ public policy
- 1. Focus on changing physical environment to prevent spread of disease
- 3. Fill in the blank. ____ health services
- 4. Fill in the blank. Address the broader ____ of health
- 5. Fill in the blank. ____ individuals and communities
- 7. Directs efforts towards addressing the physical, sociocultural and political environments of health.
- 10. Fill in the blank. Involves ___ collaboration
- 12. Fill in the blank. Acts to enable ____ to healthcare