Hot Deserts - Characteristics
- 3. A hill of sand near an ocean or in a desert that is formed by the wind.
- 4. The process responsible for deep deposits of sand and loose material in hot desert areas.
- 6. The regions where hot deserts are found.
- 1. The temperature range between the highest and lowest temperatures within a 24 period.
- 2. Areas of the Earth’s surface which receive less than 25cm or 10 inches of rainfall every year.
- 3. The drylands or desert fringe areas such as The Sahel.
- 5. The type of air pressure that affects hot desert areas.