In the News
- 3. Broadway hit "Dear Evan _____"
- 4. Tony-winning Bernadette, who co-founded Broadway Barks
- 6. Tony-winning Ben who recently sang a duet with Cookie Monster
- 8. Playwright Williams, whose 1st name is a US state
- 9. Cast album that just shot to No. 2 on the Billboard 200
- 10. Donny who starred in "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
- 14. Andrew Lloyd Webber's latest musical, which has turned into a pumpkin till next spring
- 15. Playwright Wilson, whose 1st name is a month
- 1. A performance of a show before its opening night
- 2. Tony-winning André who took us to Hadestown
- 5. What apartment dwellers have to pay, or a Tony-winning musical
- 7. This show takes the cheese as the world's longest-running play
- 9. "My kingdom for a _____": Richard III
- 11. Award given to an off- or off-off-Broadway show
- 12. "Hello, _____"
- 13. It's considered bad luck to say the title of this Shakespeare play in a theater