- 1. He was the first resident artist/choreographer with the New York City Ballet
- 5. Founded Ballet Russes
- 6. Known for his restaging of classical ballets for large companies
- 8. Explores the limitations of space and bodies, known for his work with NDT
- 10. Contemporary American choreographer who likes to deconstruct classical technique
- 13. Female choreographer known for her Ballet "Rodeo"
- 2. Choreographed the Ballet that started a Riot in Paris in 1913
- 3. The "Father of American Ballet"
- 4. Principal Choreographer with the Royal Ballet from 1977-1992
- 7. Choreographer of Giselle
- 8. A California based choreographer who creates his works through the manipulation of energy
- 9. Known for his work on Broadway as well as the ballet world
- 11. A Frenchman known for his work with the Imperial Ballet in the late 1800's
- 12. Youngest choreographer to be names New York City Ballet's Resident Choreographer