- 2. The country Joseph was taken to.
- 6. The land Joseph said he was stolen out of.
- 9. The people that sold Joseph to the officer of Pharaoh.
- 10. What Joseph found in his master's sight, that caused him to make him an overseer.
- 12. Who the Lord gave Joseph favor in the sight of.
- 16. What both of the two chief officers dreamed.
- 17. The type of plant the butler saw in his dream.
- 19. What Joseph's master made him over his house.
- 20. The officer of Pharaoh Joseph was sold to.
- 22. The title of the office of the chief officer who was restored.
- 1. What Joseph was because the Lord was with him.
- 3. The two chief officers who Pharaoh was wroth with.
- 4. The type of people Joseph was bound with.
- 5. What the three branches and baskets represented.
- 7. What the butler saw pressed into Pharaoh's cup.
- 8. Where Joseph said they put him into for doing nothing.
- 10. What she caught him by, and he left in her hand.
- 11. The color of the baskets on the chief baker's head.
- 13. The chief officer that was hanged.
- 14. What was in the baskets on the baker's head.
- 15. His master's ____ cast her eyes on Joseph.
- 18. The type of person Joseph was.
- 21. The place where Joseph's master put him.