- 2. Joseph is said to be the son of Jacob's ___ ___.
- 3. What Joseph was feeding with his brothers.
- 5. What his father did in regard to his sayings.
- 6. What they were binding in Joseph's first dream.
- 7. How his brothers felt towards him in regard to his dreams.
- 8. What his brothers asked if he would do over them.
- 12. How his brethren felt toward him, because Jacob loved Joseph more.
- 15. The land where Joseph lived.
- 16. The number of brothers Joseph had.
- 17. What his father asked should he, his mother, and brothers come and do to Joseph.
- 19. Joseph's mother's name.
- 20. What God changed his father Jacob's name to.
- 21. Joseph's age when he had his dreams.
- 1. Name of Leah's handmaid.
- 3. The number of dreams Joseph had.
- 4. What his brothers' sheaves made to his sheaf.
- 8. What his father did to him when he told him about his second dream.
- 9. What Joseph's coat was made of. RE: KJV English
- 10. What his brothers asked if he would have over them.
- 11. The name of Joseph's mother's handmaid.
- 13. What Joseph's sheaf did.
- 14. Items in the heavens seen in Joseph's second dream.
- 18. How Josephs' sheaf stood.